Sharing our Passion for Decentralized consensus
Our consultants regularly appear at global conferences and media outlets. We also work at the grassroot level.
- Columbia University (2016) - Real estate applications of blockchain technology
- University of Massachusetts (2016) - Blockchain in agriculture & food supply
- Massachusett Institute of Technology (2017) - Decentralized consensus applications
- University of California - Davis (2017) - Incentivizing a sustainable food cycle
- Université de Laval - Québec (2018) - Blockchains and supply chain traceability
We excel at presenting our own projects and our client's visions at conferences, large and small. Bitcoin & Blockchain, IOT, Open Source Software, Industry Conferences including Healthcare, Ag-Tech, FinTech.
We work with your organization and/or development team to teach the foundations and deep understanding of blockchain and peer-to-peer consensus technologies.
We present at public events, have appeared in print and video media, and global broadcast networks. We also consulted with government committees on the value of P2P networks in supply chains.
We organize and love to be invited to MeetUps. Blockchain is a community technology. It touches not only economics but social sciences, accelerating technology, and so much more.